Friday, November 7, 2008

1st blog ever! Yay!

Well, I'm pretty excited today because we're going to Vegas with our friends Paul and Stephanie (and their baby, Hayden). I am so ready for a vacation! School is kicking my butt and I'm slacking off at work too. Man! News in my life: I got a new puppy last weekend! She's a miniature dachshund. So cute!! She's chocolate and tan and we named her Sunday! I forgot how hard it is to have a puppy! House training is killer! She sleeps all day and whines all night, I think I'm going crazy! But that's ok, I still love her!

We bought the duplex we live in about 4 months ago and we're making plans for remodeling right now. Exciting stuff! I feel so old! I'm super excited to get going and make this place nicer, I don't know what we're going to do about the scorpions though. I HATE them!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love you Kaitlyn!!

Wheat said...

So hey! Love ya tons. Also, I started a blog today. wheatamus@blogspot.com. See ya!